Good dear, sweet lord, I need...

Over the past couple of years I've developed the libido of a 14 year old boy. I really have. I've always had a higher than normal drive, though it's been depressed in the past due to issues with repression and angst. I'll go through periods in my life where I feel like a monk, with no sex drive at all. Periods that are coming fewer and farther between, though. It's been months since the last one, and that period was marked by quite a few intervals of particularly non-monklike behavior. 


And nowadays, if I have to go through a couple of days without any form of stimulation, I feel like I'm going to explode in a messy morass of undefined anger and need. It's bad. 

And it's odd. Because I don't want less than the full thing. I can satisfy myself, of course. I've become a connoisseur of self inflicted orgasm, and there are many, many different ways of pleasuring oneself. But none of them are as satisfying to me right now as interacting with another human being. And I've gotten spoiled. Taking guys home from a bar is rarely as satisfying as you think it's going to be.  The importance of actually having a connection with someone when it comes to satisfying sex has been driven home for me lately. Not to say that random interactions can't be fun. But they're just not as satisfying, for the most part. 

And none of my current partners are feeling the same why I am at the moment. They're either unavailable, or just not feelin' it. Grrr... I need a bigger black book. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I fall

Babel

Needs, Wants, Desires