Streaming conciousness...

It's like netflix, but weirder. 

I've been having a really hard time articulating things lately, and I don't know why. It's annoying. So, I'm just going to talk about whatever pops into my head for now, and we'll see what happens. I may very well delete this post at some point in the near future, because I have a feeling I'm about to develop a sort of Turrets of the mind. Though, if I'm honest with myself, turrets actually has very little to do with language. I was reading a fascinating article about a man living with Turrets in The New Yorker the other day ::adopts pretentious tone and starts puffing a pipe that magically appears::. 

Yeah, that's all I have to say about that article. It was good. Fuck the New Yorker, though. Them and their hoighty toighty coolness. WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE, FUCKING JEFF GOLDBLUM???

Speaking of fucking Jeff Goldblum... I wish. Or maybe not. He'd most likely be an incredibly awkwardly self conscious lover. "I... uh... I want..." ::smug, self conscious laugh:: "uh..." ::pretentious hand wave to indicate false self deprecation:: "I want you to... you know..."

NO, I DON'T KNOW, YOU PRAT! SPIT IT OUT! Suck your cock?! Shove a finger up your butt? Ride your face with a strapon??! JUST SAY IT!

I had an interesting conversation the other day about how few men communicate during sex. With a guy who never communicates during sex. It started out as me trying to gently suggest that maybe he might want to be a little more open about what he's looking for from a lover, as he's rather hard to read. And it segued into a conversation about how hard it is for men to communicate what they want in general, never mind during sex. Which is true. Doesn't make it any less frustrating for those of us who are trying to please them, though. I guess I'm a bit of a hypocrite when it comes to this, because I'm rarely coherently verbal during sex. I mean, I'm loud, but I'm not coherent very often. I tend to just assume that the increased volume of moans is a good indicator that you're doing something right. And that's not really fair. I suppose I should be a bit more specific, seeing as how that's what I'd like from my lovers. 

It should be kind of scary how often my stream of consciousness is dirty. I mean, I'll start writing about the most innocent, esoteric things. And sooner rather than later, sex is going to come up. It's just on my brain more often than not. 

All right, that's it for now. More later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I fall

Babel

Needs, Wants, Desires