When last we saw our heros, one of them was driving across the country in a beat up old Nissan pickup, his entire life stored in some tough boxes in the back, heading into the deep unknown Liberal bastion of Portland, Or. And the other one was a nervous, horny, nail biting wreck, terrified of change and looking forward to FINALLY meeting (and by meeting, I mean fucking) this guy she'd been fantasizing about for years. On to the story! So, Trevor took his time driving across the country. It took him about 5 days to get here. He called me from the side of the road a couple of times, in the middle of the night, after his truck over heated and he had to wait in the middle of nowhere with no company but the snakes and coyotes. And I'd try and convince him he was having a Grand Adventure. He, true to form, was deeply skeptical. But we'd chat, and we'd get horny, and I had fun phone sex for the first time EVER. Oh! Side point: the first time I ever talked to Trevor, I'd b...
Comments
Post a Comment