Inhale

mmm

I just realized that I kept making that noise on the drive home. Self satisfied mmmmm-ing is a good sign.

Happy, contented sigh of relief. I got at least some of my mojo back. It has nothing to do with the fact that I had awesome sex in a bad ass hotel room. Well, ok, almost nothing.

But I had fun. Do you know how long it's been since I had actual, real, honest to god fun on a date? No second guessing, no questioning, no feeling bad about myself. Just fun. And it reflected itself in the sex. GOD DAMN. Hanging off the edge of a bed, sucking this beautiful mans balls while he fucks my tits with his gorgeous cock and uses my pussy as leverage with his carpenters hands... FUN. No guilt, no fear, no discomfort about my body. Just fun.

Awwwwwww yissssss.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I fall

Babel

Needs, Wants, Desires