Walk across America

I have a wild hair 'cross my fanny about this idea. I rather desperately want to do this, right now, at this moment. I can't get the thought of strolling across the country out of my head. I'd take so many pictures, and I'd talk into a microphone and record my progressively crazier and yet awesomer thoughts.

I really could do this. I try not to think about it too much, because I'm prone to the obnoxious habit of getting the mental and emotional benefits of having talked about doing something while ignoring the physical benefit of actually having done something.
So, I kind of skirt around the possibility, taking a moment to think of what shoes I'd wear, then quickly going on to something else. I imagine walking out my door, down the street, and just not stopping. And then my mind skitters off and I think about work.

I'm going to do this someday. Someday soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I fall

Babel

Needs, Wants, Desires