Femininity

Female power as represented by breasts has nothing to do with sexuality and everything to do with motherhood. And in a lot of ways, it's villified. Large breasts, for me, have meant a lifetime of men and women assuming I'm either slutty or motherly. The slutty comes from modern culture, and assumes lack of power based on an inability to control ones self. The motherly comes from human instinct, and assumes a power based on nurturing and not force. They both rather suck, and I want nothing to do with either of them. Feminine power based on actual sexuality, now, is a whole nother ball o' wax. And it's often called being a whore. I rather enjoy the concept of that kind of feminine power, because it's kind of genderless. Both men and women have extraordinary power based on their sexuality, and the control of it. It's abused just as often by both sexes, which is unfortunate. But I would far rather be thought a whore because of my behavior than a slut because of my breasts. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I fall

Babel

Needs, Wants, Desires