Switch? Switch...

I identify as a switch. A switch is someone who, in a sexual context, is both dominant and submissive, depending on mood and context. I've had the experience to prove to myself that this is definitely who I am. And I've met quite a few people who also identify as such.
But, in my experience, very few people really are. It seems to me that most people who say they're switches are actually much more one or the other, but are willing to play either side for the person they're with. This is actually kind of... annoying. Because I can sense who you are. I can tell if you're truly enjoying yourself or not. And when you're pretending to be something you're not just to "please" me, it's a total turn off. People who are really bottoms trying to play at being a top are absolutely incapable of bringing out my own sub role. And if you're actually a top, but are "bottoming" to someone, more often than not what you're doing is just topping from the bottom. Which is annoying as fuck. Because it makes it impossible for roles to be clearly and sharply defined, which is a rather vital part of the whole process. How can you trust someone enough to do terrible, naughty things to you if they're giving off conflicting signals? How can you gain complete control over someone if they're trying to control you in the process? Yes, I know that can be fun sometimes. But I prefer to know ahead of time when it's going to be a war of wills, thankyouverymuch.

For myself, I know what role people are going to bring out in me, and I'm willing to absolutely subsume myself in that role. I become, for that moment, exactly what I say I am. If I'm willing to let you top me, there are no barriers and boundaries and control issues holding me back. If I'm topping you, then I'm taking control of you, of the situation, of everything. And you're going to like it. And I truly enjoy both roles equally as much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I fall

Babel

Needs, Wants, Desires